Wednesday 2 June 2021

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Is Still Happening—Here’s What I Have My Eye On

If you have a trip coming up, read on to find all the best Nordstrom deals, and get ready to save big on your new travel wardrobe.
TRAVEL TODAY



Travel Deals
The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Is Still Happening—Here's What I Have My Eye On
In preparation for an upcoming two-week national park trip out west, I spent Memorial Day weekend scouring the Internet for deals on camping stoves, sleeping pads, and silicone bowls. I started stocking up at REI, which had their anniversary sale last week, and felt pressured to buy everything I could think of, knowing there might not be another big sale for months.

Lucky for me, Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale is ongoing through June 6, and you can save up to 50 percent off everything from luggage sets to Dopp kits, passport holders, and swimsuits. I have my eye on these moisture-wicking high-waist leggings and high-waist shorts, both of which have pockets for my phone and will keep me cool as I work up a sweat on the trails. While I've never thought of myself as a person who'd wear joggers, this lightweight pair looks awfully comfy. Paired with a crewneck sweatshirt from Free People, I plan to be super cozy by the fire on chilly nights.

Because I'm a light sleeper and imagine I'll have a lot of restless nights, I also want to stash some Kiehl's "Facial Fuel" Eye De-Puffer in my checked luggage. And since I will be camping in a rainforest in Olympic National Park, I'm thinking of getting this L.L. Bean rain jacket, which is made with TEK waterproof technology for breathability. Just in the (probable) case it pours.

If you also have a trip coming up, read on to join me in finding all the best Nordstrom deals, and get ready to save big on your new travel wardrobe.


READ NOW



Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products and services; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.


Elizabeth Preske
Associate Editor

Luggage
The Best Luggage Deals for June 2021
read more
Style
16 One-Piece Swimsuits We Absolutely Love
read more
Safety & Insurance
Vaccine Card Holders Are the Newest Must-Have Travel Accessory—Here Are Our Top Picks
read more
Luggage
14 Checked Bags That Will Hold Up and Look Great Trip After Trip
read more
Health & Beauty
Store All Your Essentials in One Easy Spot With These Travel Toiletry Bags
read more
Health & Beauty
From Skin Care to Travel-Sized Deodorant, These Toiletries Will Give You a Glow on the Go
read more
Style
Sneakers, Sandals, and Slip-Ons: Our Go-To Pairs of Women's Travel Shoes
read more
Style
Flowy, Breathable, and Lightweight: The 10 Most Perfect Dresses for Travel
read more
VACATION LIKE A PRO
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Travel Today newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
A DOTDASH BRAND
© 2021 Dotdash.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment